The Sooke Chamber of Commerce is hiring a part-time Executive Director.
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach.
The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Experience and skill in working with a Board of Directors.
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to the overall community.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience.
- Excellent relation skills and understanding of the funding community.
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, program development and task facilitation.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong public speaking, and ability to work alone
Closing date for resumes is November 8th
Send resume to
Sooke Region Chamber of Commerce
#1A, 6631 Sooke Road