-article, photograph and video of this Sooke Daily Gem by Jarvis Emerald
Free flowing passion
Twelve years is a good amount of time to be running a business, and one guy that’s doing it with real passion is today’s Gem, Lorien Arnold.
Meeting with Lorien has given me a bit of inspiration, refraining from using my car so much and thinking about riding instead.
If you didn’t know about Sooke Mountain Cycle, it’s on Anna Marie Road just a bit off Sooke Road, and worth checking into. Thanks for being a Gem, Lorien!
- Original article on The Daily Gem
- Sooke Mountain Cycle
Other Daily Gems
- Daily Gem Michael Nyikes, Vienna Bakery and Cafe
- Sooke Daily Gem Niki Martin of Move This! dance studio
- Sooke Daily Gem Lorien Arnold – Sooke Mountain Cycle
- Sooke Daily Gem Marlene Barry – Reflexologist and Volunteer Coordinator
- Sooke Daily Gem Deanna Brett of Love Sooke
- Sooke Daily Gem Kathy Russell – The Painted Piano
- Sooke Daily Gem Jeff McArthur
- Sooke Daily Gem Mary Coakley of Far Out Pizza
- Sooke Daily Gems Paisley and Lulu – Temple Home – Wild At Heart
- Sooke Daily Gem Jacquetta Nisbet – Master Weaver
- The Talking Calendar: A feature bought to you by Jarvis and Meg
- Sooke Daily Gem Lisa McCormack, Theatre Artist
- Sooke Daily Gem Cass Hepburn, Energy Worker
- Sooke Daily Gem Christel Crawford – Access Consciousness
- Sooke Feature Entrepreneur Debi Anderson of Barking Dog Studio
- Sooke Daily Gem Tom Kral: Nature’s Chef
- Sooke Daily Gem Norman Ensil, Sausage and Karate
- Sooke Daily Gem Phoebe Dunbar
- Commuting-to-Sooke Daily Gem Candice Francis, NIA Dance
- Daily Gem: Rusty Sage a Master Woodworker in Sooke
- Daily Gem Edith Newman, Blue Raven Gallery, Sooke BC
- Daily Gem Katrina Kadoski
- Sooke Daily Gem Mary Alice Johnson of ALM Organic Farm
- Daily Gem: Dante Chicano
- Sooke PocketNews announces new collaboration with Daily Gem
About Jarvis Emerald, by Jarvis Emerald
I’m realizing the need for a revitalized collective consciousness of community.
My name is Jarvis Emerald. I believe in you. In order to get to know my city better I am getting to know you better. Born in Edmonton, lived in both B.C. and Toronto, I have an idea that identifying the GEMS, saying good things about them here and us all getting to know one another, works. GEMS are all over the place…maybe the next one will be YOU!