If you own property in Sooke, expect your 2016 Property Tax Notice to arrive in the mail shortly, if it hasn’t already.
Taxes are due by Monday, July 4 2016.
If you haven’t received your tax notice, you can reach the District of Sooke at 250-642-1634. Or, you can view your tax notice online, using Sooke’s online service, Property Web Inquiry.
Once you arrive at the Property Web Inquiry page, click Search and then pick the correct option (below). You will be prompted to enter the information and then your results will be displayed. Select the checkbox and add that address to your selection list, and then click Reports.
You can search any address in Sooke, if you are so inclined.
- How property taxes are calculated
- How does your property tax rate compare? Grumpy Taxpayers launches comparison spreadsheet
- Property value assessments are now available for 2018
- 2017 Property tax assessments now available
- Provincial programs help with property taxes
- Sooke 2016 property tax notices have been mailed
- Sooke’s COW (Committee of the Whole) meeting introduces 5-year financial projections