There’s a turf work party and bottle drive event at Sooke Soccer on Saturday, June 10. They are located at the Fred Milne Park, intersection of Sooke rd (Hwy#14) and Sooke River Rd (2249 Sooke River Rd).
They are looking for skilled volunteers to operate machinery and general construction labour.
Here is our task list , please bring associated tools:
- dig holes for new works yard fencing
- cement and relocate new posts
- get all fence items prepared for new yard
- bridge over ditch
- weed eat
- removal of chain link fence at west PL
- electrical on new storage rooms
- sheet and side( hardi the storage room) -paint the 3 bleachers with primer( 10 people at least)
- touch up painting around clubhouse
- remove old fence on east line above block wall and land scape
- pick up branches after Fallers
- clean up under stairs
- remove hardware from old poles and drill and reset on new poles for baseball netting.
If you can help, please contact the general contractor, Paul Clarkston, at 250 880 1264 or email@example.com if you can help.
Bottle drive volunteers are also needed between 10 and 4. For information or more details, please contact Laura by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit their website.