Lori Ritaller and Lisa Taylor, newly dubbed the Doubie Sisters, have opened a new door at Sooke’s Castle.
Now, besides the Beer and Wine store, the Castle is also home to Castle Naturals, an officially registered Sooke business that includes the sale of medicinal cannabis. This is the second medical cannabis shop to open its doors in Sooke, the first being the Sooke Medijuana Dispensary at the corner of Murray and Sooke Rd.
If you have an ailment and need medical marijuana, Castle Naturals has several experts behind the counter to help. Lori Ritaller has her Level 1 Cannabis Lab Testing certification, and they also have a health consultant on hand.
Standard medical cannabis processes apply, including the completion of paperwork.
Besides medical cannabis and edibles, Castle Naturals also sells pet supplies, lotions, drinks, ice cream, pre-rolled joints and vapo inhalers — to name just a few items they have on hand.
Castle Naturals is open seven day a week. From Monday through Thursday, they are open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays they are open from 10 to 10. Sundays they close at 8pm. Castle Naturals is located at 6309 Sooke Rd
- Province begins branding BC Cannabis, sets individual maximum, limits online sales
- New federal regulations deem marijuana dispensaries illegal
- 642 Cannabis, third pot shop opens in Sooke
- Sooke’s second pot shop opens its doors for business
- BC’s NDP go to Seattle for pot shop talks
- Sooke Medijuana Dispensary