–Update from David Evans, Stick in the Mud owner
SITM is still roasting fresh coffee and delivering throughout Sooke and Victoria and that we are shipping everywhere! W would absolutely LOVE to deliver to anyone who is self-isolating. We are asking for e-transfers, and we deliver a-la Knock N Drop.
I am here most days and Casey is in one or two days per week to roast. A few of our wholesale accounts remain open in Sooke and beyond. Jodi is still working a day each week as well on bookkeeping.
Recently I drove to Vancouver to one of the big freight forwarding warehouses to pick up a few sacks of coffee and with current usage, I reckon we can keep Sooke in fresh coffee for a few months!
“WE DELIVER BEANS!
“Tuesdays in Sooke, Wednesday is for beyond Sooke.
“Call 778-352-0077, leave name, address, email, brew method and what you’d like to drink! We will call back if needed otherwise we’ll knock and drop.”
- WorkSafeBC guidelines support safe reopening of businesses
- K-12 students to have optional in-class instruction on June 1
- COVID-19: BC announces a voluntary staggered opening of schools on June 1
- COVID-19: Applications open for temporary rental supplement in B.C.
- SEAPARC restricts registration to summer camp programs only, starts April 15
- COVID-19 Sooke: Outdoor burning ban extended, non-essential travel and camping discouraged
- COVID-19: Update from Sooke Mayor Maja Tait, April 6, 2020
- Stick in the Mud still roasting, shipping everywhere
- COVID-19: Municipal Bylaw Enforcement Officers to aid in enforcement of social distancing and public gatherings
- Hope on display in Sooke windows: Photo montage by Gregory Varano