The beloved roundabout in Sooke is definitely coming along. Following are three bits of information for three very special categories of people.
- For those of you who manage to avoid the downtown core and don’t really know how far the roundabout has progressed, below is a photo.
- For those of you who have no choice but to drive through the construction zone, following is a list of general reminders.
- For all who support local businesses (Thank YOU!), remember that the stores are all still open: it’s OK to park elsewhere and walk for two to five minutes. The Vienna Bakery and Kelz Bakery would both be more than happy to load you up with delicious calories so you endure the arduous trek to Sooke Fax and Copy Centre or Wood Travel. Rumour has it, you might even get a personal escort in a brilliantly dashing retro-reflective vest to get you to the front door.
- Leave ten minutes earlier
- Wadams Way is a great detour
- It’s not the flaggers’ fault
— Van Island District (@TranBCVanIsle) September 1, 2015
Past articles on Sooke’s roundabout
- Preparing for the roundabout in Sooke, Posted on
- Sooke roundabout construction update, Posted on
- Sooke roundabout questions and answers, Posted on
- Are you ready for the roundabout? Here’s what you should know about using them, Posted on
- And more…