The K-12 Cavemen Engineers summer camp is a fun mashup of Science Venture meets Makerspace and How it’s Made – situated in Nature Education, for ages 6-12.
CES camp leaders are a team of dynamic, passionate and engaging personalities who are committed to delivering hands-on outdoor programs for youth. Our team strives to provide high-quality high-impact programs to youth in our community, so they can build confidence and be successful in their future.
As a CES leader, your job will be to educate and inspire these young minds, to provide them with a positive outlook on the outdoor world through our hands-on workshops and summer camp program.
Summer Camp Program Details:
Where: 6517 Stonewood Dr., Sooke, BC
When: Week days July 9 – August 31 8:30 – 16:00
This is a Canada Summer Job position:
To be eligible, students must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment
- have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- Driver’s license an asset – there may be field trips
- Clean criminal record check a must
- Terrance Martin – Urg@k12cavemen.online
- Web: k12cavemen.info