The Times Colonist ran a story on March 31, on the Land Conservancy and their legal struggles.
Highlights of their article:
- “Creditors of The Land Conservancy of B.C. have voted overwhelmingly to support a plan to get out of debt that would also see it sell many of its properties.”
- “The proposal will mean the Land Conservancy will sell 28 ecologically sensitive sites for $1.5 million to two land trusts working in partnership, the Nature Trust of B.C. and the Nature Conservancy of Canada.”
- “It aims to keep ownership of Abkhazi Garden in Victoria, Sooke Potholes Campground, and Madrona Farm in Saanich.”
The full article is available here.
- TLC announces: The Sooke Potholes closes overnight camping for 2014
- Latest updates from TLC‘s blog
- TLC on Facebook