- VIDEO: How to stop a bully
- Pink Shirt Day is Wednesday February 22, 2017
- Anti-bullying awareness
- EDITORIAL: SPN differentiates between “bullying” and “asking questions”
- The importance of kindness
- Bullying: Do your part, and contribution to the solution
- EDITORIAL: Thoughts on Pink T-Shirt Day
Since you’re here, we have a small favour to ask.
At 1.7 million page views over the past year, more people than ever are reading SPN. We had hoped advertising local services and events would sustain this service, but that has not come to pass. Advertising revenues are falling; status quo is unsustainable.
- Readers: Please consider a small monthly donation. This can help secure the future of SPN.
- Business owners: Please consider an ad. More than massive local exposure, you will also be affiliated with an independent business that is 100% local, 99% paperless, and highly valued by the 98%. That’s priceless.
Thank you for your continued readership.
Or, you set the amount, one-time contribution.
Alternatively, click here to make a $10 donation using SPN PayPal.me. (You can change the donation amount on the landing page by clicking on the dollar amount.)