–SPN Health and Wellness
Sooke Yoga presents Wellness Wednesdays, a series of health talks and events each week at the studio from 1:30 – 2:30 pm.
This ongoing event is designed to help you and your family stay healthy, happy and stress free during the fall and winter seasons.
Each Wednesday features a different presenter from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. Topics include, but are not limited to holistic nutrition, health and wellness coaching, homeopathy, healing with essential oils, energy healing, yoga and breath work.
Kicking off the next two weeks, on October 12th Elissa Michaud, Holistic Nutritionist, will share the techniques of programmed nutrition in Part II of a series entitled Mastering the Master Hormones. You will learn how to go from fatigued to fantastic during this talk on Hormone Balancing, Made Easy. The following week on October 9th Lee Hindrichs, RN will discuss and offer solutions in her presentation on Adrenal Fatigue: The Epidemic of the 21st century
For the complete schedule visit www.sookeyoga.com
Please RSVP in person at Sooke Yoga & Wellness or call 250-642-9642
The cost for each presentation is $5 – 10 sliding scale.
- Pressing the Sugar Reset button, post Halloween
- Wellness Wednesdays coming to Sooke Yoga
- Asthma Peak in September
- Beyond the chemical cabinet: Using oils to keep the garden bugs at bay
- Bicycle petting zoo featured the new look of the traditional two-wheeler
- Beyond the medicine cabinet: Fending off the bugs
- Beyond the medicine cabinet: When seasonal allergies get you … in the gut
- Health: Three ways to reduce stress
- Health: Step into spring (and put spring in your step) with this DIY green power juice
- Health and Fitness: Reiki 101