–From John Penner
Hello Everyone. This will be the final update for Wounded Warrior Run BC 2020.
Below you will find a link to a gallery of all the images from the run (500+), as well as a link to enable to you download web-ready versions for your social-media and on-line use. If anyone needs high-resolution files, please contact me and I will be happy to provide those.
To download an image, note the file number (“DSC_XXXX” or similar) located in the lower, left-hand corner of the main gallery image, and then click on the “Images” link, locate that file number and download as appropriate for your browser.
If you have any issues, please contact me.
Our fundraising sits at over $165,000 right now!
An amazing total, and with three weeks left in our campaign, we can still increase that. Thanks to all of our amazing sponsors and supporters for their efforts this year. You have helped change lives!
- Wounded Warrior Run: The final update
- Last two days (Days 7 and 8) of the Wounded Warrior Run in Pictures
- Gallery: Day 6, UPDATE: Wounded Warrior arrives in Victoria’s Market Square, March 1
- Photo Gallery: Wounded Warrior Run, days 4 and 5
- Wounded Warrior Run, with Sooke Photographer John Penner
- Wounded Warrior Run does media run, Sunday, Feb 9, 2020, Sooke to Sidney (photos)